About This Blog

This is my blog which i will add to weekly, talking about the progress of my A2 Media coursework i would appreciate comments and feedback from my blogs and any help that you would like to offer. i hope to hear from you all soon, mollie. As well as this the blog is a protional piece for anyone who wants their homemade fashion idea's or craft creations to be showcased! In return i would also like some promotion of this blog! Thanks :)

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Owls

Since starting my blog, my love for owls has began to grow even bigger than it was before (which believe me, was already pretty huge) so now i have been specifically looking at blogs about owls, and i found the cutest one in the world! As i also bake and frost cakes, there are some beautiful idea's about Valentines day cupcakes, i'm so going to give them a try!

No comments: