About This Blog

This is my blog which i will add to weekly, talking about the progress of my A2 Media coursework i would appreciate comments and feedback from my blogs and any help that you would like to offer. i hope to hear from you all soon, mollie. As well as this the blog is a protional piece for anyone who wants their homemade fashion idea's or craft creations to be showcased! In return i would also like some promotion of this blog! Thanks :)

Tuesday 31 January 2012

New Followers!

Yay! more and more people are joining my blog and thats great because i am happy to share all my idea's with new people! please don't hesitate to leave comments! :)

1 comment:

Jasminw said...

Hey there :)
love the blog moll!
however, I am a little bit behind with the internet and although its easy to nagivate around the page, I have no idea how to join!
When i work it out i'll be back more often
xx